Tuesday, April 25, 2006

 

Having A Foot To Stand On

There is no greater joy than knowing God's Word applies to your life. Those special times when a scripture comes to your mind and you just KNOW this is for you. I have a friend who has only one leg, and yes one foot. He has been doing the best he can with this one legged condition . When I ask him if he wants to attend church, he always says, "I don't want to miss out on an opportunity to worship the LORD." He stands on that one foot and praises God as long as the worship service allows . Lately his one foot has started hurting. I have been telling him he should probably stop standing on it so much. He called me last night to tell me about a scripture he wanted help to find. We found it in Ps 26:12 My foot standeth in an even place : in the congregations will I bless the LORD.His being glad that he has a foot to stand on to praise the LORD is a testimony I wanted to pass on you.

Comments:
Wow! What a testimony!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?