Monday, April 17, 2006

 

That God Is A Good God

Our God is a good God. He may give things, He may take away things, He may give and take away things again.
He is still a good God. God's goodness is in no way connected to my present day circumstances that are affected by things. His goodness, His mercy, endures forever. Everything about Him endures forever. Not one part of Him changes. There is no shadow in His turning.
He is a good God. He grants me mercy when I approach His seat. He grants me help in time of need. I do not tell Him what kind of help to give me. I let Him tell me what He will do. I trust and obey. I live knowing He is ever there with the help I need to obey His word.
Our God is a good God. When I think about His plan for my salvation and all was required was for me to receive it. I know and bow in awe .
Our God is a good God. When others seek to find Him in their story, I know that they will find Him. He is there for those who draw nigh unto Him.He is the Bread of Life. He gives living water to those who thirst.
Our God is a good God. I have peace for my children for I know they will return unto their borders.
Our God is a good God.



Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?