Monday, May 01, 2006

 

Watching Her Grow

Our Lord gave my daughter a most amazing gift. I still marvel at how He did it. I clean houses and there is one house that my 16 yr old helps me with . This was agreed upon with the client. One thing I have always felt was important was that I do not ask to change clients days and times too often. So when one client wanted a shift of a week , it meant asking three others, (small apartments) to shift a week. So I said, no. I will just skip your turn instead. Do you know , apartment one called and said, could I please skip a week. So I still had 2 apartments. Then apartment two called and said, it really would be impossible for me to come this time. So the client with the bigger house got her wish and I took my daughter and decided to call the last apartment and tell her I and my daughter would be coming this time. As it turned out this was an answer to prayer for this elderly lady. She was so glad for my daughter to be there and would she want to give her dog a bath while I cleaned ? So now she wants me to bring my daughter every time and my daughter will benefit a little extra spending money for bathing her dog. In 26 years of cleaning I have never seen 3 clients want their days changed so that it benefited all three. I should not marvel but do give a testimony to the good blessing that has come to my daughter and this elderly lady . Praise be to Our Lord.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?