Friday, July 14, 2006

 

Being Free

John 8:36 If the Son therefore shall make you free ,ye shall be free indeed . Rev 12:11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives even unto death. My word of testimony today is that the Son has set me free . Jesus has made a WAY for me to escape all temptation . Jesus has given me strength to stand and proclaim that it is written man shall not live by bread alone , but by every word that proceeds out of the mouth of God. Jesus gives me strength to say, get thee behind me satan, for it is written, thou shalt worship the LORD thy God and Him only shalt thou serve . Jesus gives me strength to say, it is written thou shalt not tempt the LORD thy God. Jesus did that for me, when He lowered Himself to become as a man and go through every temptation , every problem I could ever face and do it without sin . So He could hand me a robe of righteousness , that I did not earn but was willing to receive . It is the TRUTH . He has never wanted me to earn that robe but He has always wanted me to be willing to receive it . Jesus gives me LIFE . Just as Righteousness , Peace and Joy in the Holy Ghost are our's as we enter the kingdom of God ,our entrance into the presence of the Father in heaven comes threefold . The WAY, the TRUTH, the LIFE . The word of testimony I give you today is that I am free to walk in the WAY , (and receive His righteousness [ the blood of the Lamb ] was given to me) . I can boldly declare the TRUTH ( Jesus came to give us Peace [ my word of testimony ] not as the world gives ) . I can live LIFE and life more abundantly because I seek not to save my life but give it away . I have great Joy in the Holy Ghost as He shows me how to do that . Every step I take brings me closer to not loving my life even unto death . I John 3:7-8 Little children let no one deceive you: the one who practices righteousness is righteous , just as He is righteous , the one who practices sin is of the devil , for the devil has sinned from the beginning . The Son of God appeared for this purpose , that He might destroy the works of the devil . I am covered by the blood of the LAMB .

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?