Sunday, July 02, 2006

 

Grace and Power

God's grace is always sufficient for me.
His strength is perfected in my weakness.
2 Cr 12:9 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness, Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Christ's power .
Christ's grace . Grace for my weaknesses .
Christ's strength (power) made perfect in my weakness .
Much grace has been shown towards myself and my family this last month . It is the weaknesses that I find myself wanting to tell you about .
I am finding myself doing things I had only dreamed of doing . Yet beyond a doubt the weakness are still here . I can not do these same things tomorrow but for the grace of God. Only by grace and His grace alone can I even attempt to continue on as He is showing me to do . I thought when the power came the weaknesses also went away . I was wrong . Somehow He allows those weaknesses to still exist but give me power to go on and do His will . So the weak me is still here , doing awesome wonderful things in His strength . It is exciting , yet a little disconcerting .
I have this awesome awareness that any given moment , I have the weakness of Uzzaiah that reached out to steady the cart . Only God can give me the strength I need to not reach out and help Him . I have to trust that the things that are moving along are not by chance but by God's divine order . That He has predestined all that is happening . He knew who would do what , when and why . That my choice to serve the LORD God and Him only is all He ever wanted .
That His strength is sufficient for me.

Comments:
Wow! Goes right along with the post I did last night!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?