Sunday, July 23, 2006

 

No Small Thing , Not At All

As I continue to see the mighty hand of God move on my behalf , I want to give glory to His name. May I exhort you to remember that the moving of a mountain may be done one shovel full at a time. Thus , each shovel full that the mighty hand of God picked up and moved would be a miracle. Oh, will I tell you of every time He moves in my life? Probably not. I haven't thus far, yet the witness to share is growing so I believe I will tell you I had the most exciting yard sale! There was a financial need. I knew of a water bill that had to be paid or the water would be turned off. I did not know of a phone that would soon be turned off if not paid. As the money started coming in and we saw the water bill money there then I heard of this other need. That was great because in came the customers. I didn't even advertise in the paper. I just sent in a free announcement over a local radio station. People down the street may have advertised because here they came lots of people. Plus another special favor was granted us, we had a break in the hot weather we had been experiencing. For two months I had been collecting things for a yard sale as this is one of the ways my friends chose to bless me. They are aware that I like to have an avenue to give. By re-selling their items I have give money. In turn I was blessed abundantly at the yard sale because I had opportunity to meet so many people. Some who I would of loved to talk to more and get to know them if there had been time. So I gave out a newsletter that included this blog site. When they come to read this today I hope they will rejoice with me that the yard sale was a wonderful miracle. Not only was there enough money generated to take care of this financial need but there were three boxes left over to give away for free. Just like the feeding of the five thousand , more than enough. Plus the joy in the hope that I have today that Lord might increase my circle of friends. What a joy it would be finding more Christian believers who agree that we can have a "word of testimony" given to us from God's Holy Word.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?