Wednesday, September 06, 2006

 

Jesus is Lord

When I see that there are problems with being able to pay my rent, I know , the battle belongs to the Lord ! It is not my battle , it is His. He will win this battle for me and I will not fear. He has in His hand a mighty power that He chooses when to show or not to show. Just as mighty a power to show if my rent is not paid and I am evicted. The battle belongs to the LORD . One thing I will not lose, the only thing that is of importance to me is, being in His presence , learning at His feet. I so enjoy the morning seasons when He speaks His word and I know He is with me. My battles are not of flesh and blood but of principalities.Eph 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high [places]. That is why we must put on our armour and stand against the wiles of the enemy. Also, take note that we are to be praying. Eph 6:18-19Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel.
I live not for my glory but for HIS. Whatever will bring Him glory is what I expect will happen this day. Lord willing I will clean houses today with His strength and power. Lord willing I will find myself able to go to my landlord and pay the debt I now owe. Through this experience I will learn something more about His ways that I had not known before. I will know Him in a way that I had not before. I will cherish this day as being the day that the LORD has made and I am able to be glad and rejoice in it.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?