Monday, October 02, 2006

 

Knowing He Loves Me

I knew it would happen. Maybe I wanted it to. That nature that has not yet been perfected in Christ Jesus came out yesterday. I don't know why yet. I only know that I had stopped trying to hide what was not perfected anymore. So it came out, but I was not glad to see that it was still there. A nature that gets frustrated with the handicaps of my flesh. A nature that lashes out and says hurtful words when others do not understand my handicap. A mean way to say, "I can not do that !" So they will stop asking me. Just the old man, still trying to do things the old way.
My word of testimony today is : That I have hope in Christ Jesus to be the person He sees me to be. One who is able to do as Paul exhorts in Philippians 3:20 -21 For our conversation is in heaven ; from whence also we look for the saviour , the Lord Jesus Christ. Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?