Monday, October 09, 2006

 

Life and Life More Abundantly

Jesus came to give us LIFE ! What an awesome life it is. Never a dull moment ! When you accept all that Jesus has done for you , you become a part of a very large family. Just watching those family members will sure keep you busy. I have to remember to not watch too much. There is a purpose for my being here so I have to be careful that I do not replace watching TV with watching people. There is something better about watching real people though. Their lives do not just go on with no hope . These people have a purpose also and being able to join with them, in the hope they have, can be quite rewarding. Two can do a whole lot more than one. Not just double . I would not know exactly the ratio but I know it is way more than you would expect.
Finding a way to encourage others with hope takes doing just that. Finding The Way, and relying on Him to give you that same hope for the family member. Our hope is in God, the creator of the Heavens and the Earth. My word of testimony : How great is our God!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?