Friday, December 22, 2006

 

BELIEVING : A Two Way Street

For years I have said,"I believe" to God. Sometimes I have said, "Lord, help thou my unbelief, I want to believe."
Today I was so aware of some very obvious character flaws in myself. Still I did not want to pull back from His loving presence, so I said to Him. "I know with all these character flaws I do not look like You. I know that to the world I probably look like I do not even care , that I do not look like You. But You oh God, know my heart , and know that I do long to be like You in every way. I do not want to pull back from You just because the work You have begun in me , is not completed yet."
The Word of my Testimony today is : He Believes !

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?