Saturday, December 30, 2006

 

An Unexpected Blessing

Putting money back for a rainy day never seems to be something I can do. When the fellow who changed my oil , about 8,000 miles ago , said, "I guess you know you have a rear wheel bearing going out ?" I was just beginning to come out of another rainy day crisis . However Christmas bonuses were good this year ! Now I can get that wheel bearing replaced. Just where and how also posed a problem but after much prayer and council from friends, who should change it was decided and arranged.
Imagine my shock when he said, "I don't think it is your wheel bearing." When he replaced the tire with my spare and I drove around for a while , I heard no roaring like I had before.
A cupped tire was what had been causing the roaring sound and now I do not have to replace my wheel bearing.
Another need will most certainly be met now.
A special prayer request has gone out to all my friends.
My daughter and I have been introduced to a new kind of learning technique. This new style of learning has helped many be able to bring their grades up drastically.
Once again I will be praying and valuing the council of friends.
Praise the Lord, if money is needed for testing, I have it !

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?