Thursday, February 08, 2007

 

Getting There From Here Part Two

LOVE.....HOPE.....I wanted to love Him first. I wanted to show Him that I loved Him and then let Him love me. It has taken such a long time to stop that. To figure out why I kept insisting that it be my way. To understand the different ways I would use to hide from His love. The truth began to shine through the fog in my life a little at a time. Slowly , slowly I began to realize I could not love Him unless I let Him love me first. Unconditionally, it would not count if I felt I had earned His love. I had to let Him love me as the prodigal son, pig slop and all. Even though I was bathing pretty regularly by now, I could project myself into being that prodigal, and then let Him love me, here. Not where I was going. Here.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?