Wednesday, February 07, 2007

 

How Do I Get There From Here ?

LOVE.....The greatest testimony that one could have is that I am loved. If all other needs are not met, but the constant assurance of love is supplied, it seems that nothing else matters, because LOVE supplies all. One could say, then if you know you are loved then surely you believe that your needs shall be supplied. I would agree with them but wonder if they understand that I want to bask simply , in the fact , that I am loved. I do not want to expect great evidences of His LOVE because all the evidence that I need has already been supplied. I will praise Him and thank Him for Salvation. I will be glad and rejoice in knowing salvation comes from the Lord. His free gift can not be out done by anything else. It is the most generous gift there is. Blessed am I for knowing of the salvation given us from our LORD Jesus Christ.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?