Thursday, March 29, 2007

 

Faith In Jesus

Jesus is the son of God whose blood was shed for our sins . He also took upon Himself great affliction that we might have an abundant life. It is my theory that He wanted us to be free from our afflictions so that we could be free to do the will of Our father here on earth.
When I know that it is the will of my father to forgive others for sins that He forgives them for , I can look to Jesus to help me with it. I can even look to others who are in Christ Jesus to help me with it. I do not have to do this on my own.
There is a balance here that I think can only be found by trying to do it on your own first. Did I say,"On your own?" I mean , you and Jesus. Then, others who are in Jesus, then you and Jesus. Kind of like riding a bike. Balance.
The important thing is don't give up.
If you can not forgive someone today, do not stop trying. It is Jesus and you everyday, He is always there and He will never leave you. He is not waiting until you do everything He could do perfectly , before He will hang out with you. You are the reason He came here on earth.
This is the word of my testimony : that Jesus ever lives to make intercession for us to the Father .

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?