Tuesday, April 17, 2007

 

A Little Strength

Rev.3:8 I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.

I have been very mindful of the little strength that I have been given.
I am sure that it is enough.
When I look out onto the fields that are waiting for me to work in, I know that the only thing that is required of me is what has been given to me.
I find myself learning to take inventory of my assets.
I want to give away what has been given to me.
Mercy, grace, forgiveness, long suffering, patience, kindness, love, joy, peace, trust, faithfulness just to name a part of my inventory.
I also have a great desire to give. In order for one to give there must be a receiver.
Sometimes I wonder if there are people who read my blogs.
Then I remember I am giving a word of testimony .

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?