Wednesday, October 17, 2007

 

His Help

The thread lately has been walking down the street. First time readers may want to look at past blogs.
Somehow walking down the same street and falling down the hole doesn't seem so bad this time. For one thing , I did get out quickly. As noted in the autobiography , I did not blame others .
This is a big improvement for me .
The reason I am blogging today is that now that I realize my responsibility for the fall into the hole I can see more clearly what was going on when I went in.
All the time I was heading for that hole in the street and talking with Pride at the same time, I could not notice other forces at work hoping that I would do , just what I did.
Now that I am determined to not talk with Pride anymore I can see oh so clearly.
I am walking down a street. (Oh yes probably the same one.)
I am hearing a crowd cheering for me.
I can hear a crowd booing me.
This crowd has not sided up on one side of the street and some on the other side as in a football game and one knows who is on whose side.
This crowd is intermingled and they all look friendly. Shouting out what they believe is for my good , and why can't I see they are just trying to help me ? Some really are helping and some are really just wanting my choices to affect their lives in what they believe would be in a positive way.
I alone am responsible for my choices. I have some cheering me on to that affect. "You can do it ! I know you can make the right choice !" Others saying, " Don't you always make the wrong choices ? What makes you think you will do this right this time?"
Ah Ha !
I am walking down the street.
There is a hole in this street.
I will not speak with Pride.
I will see the hole in the street and walk around it.
To be cont.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?