Tuesday, October 23, 2007

 

A New View Of The Street

Isa 40:31 But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew [their] strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; [and] they shall walk, and not faint.

I shall fly down the street !

Because one does not always fly , even a bird lands from time to time , it is important be aware of my location. Landing on that same street with the hole in it or landing in a new street doesn't seem quite so important today . Learning how to fly and knowing when to do it ! Also , knowing how to be realistic about my situation. Am I walking ? Am I running ? Am I flying ?
So I am walking, how else would I notice the traveler that has been beaten up and lying beside the road ? Certainly not a time for flying and certainly not a time for running. Yet trusting that my strength will be renewed as I pick that poor traveler up and put him on my donkey.
Perhaps I can do that now successfully if I have found my way to the new street. Sure would be bad for the traveler if I fall in a hole now .
If you have been reading my autobiography , you know that I have yet to go down that new street. So I guess I want to teach my beaten up traveler friends to fly. If we all land in the hole it would be a very handy skill to know , and since it just requires the first paragraph of this blog to do it,
Whosoever will , may fly !

Rev 22:17 And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?