Thursday, May 29, 2008

 

A Broken Cistern or A Fountain of Living Water ?

Water is something that I physically need. I also need a spiritual water that only the Holy Spirit can give me. A cultivated desire for truth along with an openness to receive the Spirit have been my greatest gifts .
Before me the day desires a word of testimony.

May our joy be increased as you and I learn how to not forsake the fountain of living waters and how to not have broken cisterns but cisterns that can indeed hold water.

Jer 2:13 For my people have committed two evils; they have forsaken me the fountain of living waters, [and] hewed them out cisterns, broken cisterns, that can hold no water.

May my words of testimony stir up a desire to speak your own words of testimony also.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?