Tuesday, June 03, 2008

 

Come as a Little Child

The best part about coming to our heavenly father as a little child is : I don't have to be the boss. I don't have to have the answers . And I don't even have to be smart enough to have some possible answers .
At this point though I have to caution myself to not fall into unbelief !
There are answers beyond what I can comprehend and I must bring myself as a child to my father and just be .
Well, I can't very well do if I don't know what the solution to the problem is .
"There are human doings and human beings ", I once heard a wise person say.
Being able to come into the presence of my Father with only the grace given me from His Son the Lord Jesus Christ is the word of my testimony , for this day.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?