Thursday, June 26, 2008

 
Luke 1:17 And he shall go before him in the spirit and power of Elias, to turn the hearts of the fathers to the children, and the disobedient to the wisdom of the just; to make ready a people prepared for the Lord.

2 Ti 1:7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

I see the spirit of Elias turning hearts. I see the power of the spirit giving a desire for obedience to the wisdom of the just. I see a people being made ready and prepared for the Lord.
How blessed am I that I have been given eyes that see and ears that understand.

For when I asked my Father in heaven to circumcise my eyes and heart , He did not ignore me. He heard me and answered that I might have the preparation for this day. He gave me circumcised eyes and circumcised ears and a soft neck as I asked , because I knew that if the people who stoned Stephen could actually think that they were pleasing God , how easy it would be for some simpleton like me to be misled.


I give this word of testimony , blessed be the name of the LORD !

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?