Monday, June 09, 2008

 

What "IT" is Really About

Some days I seem focused on " being about my Father's business." Other days I struggle doing my Father's business. After I struggle awhile , I remember , flowing with being is so much easier than struggling to do.
The problem seems to be a desire to control.
When I am flowing I really can not say when I will reach a certain destination, only that I am flowing in the Spirit and know that my life will eventually line up with God's Word. I look often at His Word, like a captain of a ship might look at a map daily. However, unlike a captain, I try not to put my hand on the wheel or command the sails to be lowered and angled , unless I feel prompted by the Holy Spirit.
There are a series of successes and failures in my life.

I share this word of testimony with you .

Zec 4:6 Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This [is] the word of the LORD unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the LORD of hosts.




Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?