Tuesday, July 29, 2008

 

Walls Are Coming Down and Walls Are Going Up

With God all things are possible ! When I first understood that His ways are different than ours, I understood His ways are higher, that is better so don't sweat it too much.
When I understood that He was willing to move mountains at my request I became concerned. Really, mountains , like the mountain that Zerubbabel spoke "Grace, grace " to ? Or like walls of Jericho falling down ? Or like mountains Paul realized possible to move by faith but said that it would profit him nothing, if he did not have love.
My hope is that soon I am going to connect with another Christian who is believing that God can do anything.
That He would not invite us to pray that the hearts of the fathers be restored to the children and the hearts of the children be restored to the fathers , if He did not intend to answer that prayer.
My hope is that they too will see that there is major renovation going on in the body of Christ .
Walls that once separated people from the power of God's love are coming down. Walls that would house and protect His beloved are going up , as in the mission Nehemiah served in the rebuilding of the walls of Jerusalem. Forever, I hope that people will begin to understand the harm they inflict on new believers by not giving them Biblical grounds for boundaries. An all to often mis-understood concept of love and be loved has given way to many people the idea that it means to be walked on and taken advantage of. Not so in the Bible. We are to have protection from our enemies and if you are planning on walking on me, you are my enemy. If you are planning on making fun of me, sorry once again you are not my friend.
Jesus has made the way through this fantastic place we are in time.
I am desperately seeking Him for more light . He has a lot of life to give us that I am sure we never ever took the time to consider could be ours. A life filled with renewal and hope of the love of Christ being shed abroad in our hearts. A life fruitful and joyful always abounding with the work the of the LORD .
Our pastor talks about life abundantly being a life full of ups and downs. He has the right idea because to follow Christ means in this world you will have troubles , but be of good cheer because He has overcome the world.
If we commit our way unto the LORD , He will sustain us. Even as Rahab put her trust in a God that she had only heard He had opened wide the Red Sea for the children of Israel to cross. We need only to put our trust in a God who said He is the same yesterday , today and forever. And that He will never leave us or forsake us.
And though the world around us may fall down as it also did for Rahab, we can be sure our God is faithful to protect and defend us. Another wall will come up. We will be protected as those who make their habitation the LORD.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?