Sunday, September 28, 2008

 

Am I Fit Enough To Run This Race?

1 Cor 9:24 Know ye not that they which run in a race run all, but one receiveth the prize? So run, that ye may obtain.


As I shared in past posts this is a race that requires humility. Other things are required as well, but I zeroed in on humility because I struggle to have it. The struggle of course becomes futile the minute I decide that I am humble. So rather than gauge myself or giving myself spiritual assessments all the time I now look to the greatest example of all for race running.


Heb 12:2 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of [our] faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

Comments:
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?