Tuesday, September 02, 2008

 

Without A Care

1 Cr 7:35 And this I speak for your own profit; not that I may cast a snare upon you, but for that which is comely, and that ye may attend upon the Lord without distraction.



The delight that fills my heart is that our LORD would want us to be able to attend Him without distraction.



The old man use to look at every text with the idea here were more rules . The new man in Christ Jesus that I now am , realizes every word as a loving gift.



"He wants me to be without distraction ! " I joyfully say to my distractions now. Somehow these seemly undeniable distractions can and will be without their ability to distract.



I take it to be in the same context of " cast all your cares upon Me, for I care for you." and " there is therefore a Sabbath rest." Also "Mary has chosen the good part and it will not be taken from her."



We have been given choices and everyday we must choose this day whom we will serve. Also how we will serve. Joyfully and cheerfully as unto the LORD , without distraction.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?